Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

am i worthy of god if i had an abortion

"am i worthy of god if i had an abortion"


This statement is a direct "copy and paste" of what someone typed into a search engine and used to find my blog.


I have gone back and looked at the statement over and over again knowing I asked this question of myself many times over the years since my abortion.


"am i worthy of god if i had an abortion"


This question now causes me to choke up, when I told my son what I found, tears welled up in his eyes, and I want to scream "YES!" and hope that you hear me. I want to wrap my arms around you and cry with you, and say it does get better, and have you know that you are not alone.


Know that God never stops loving us, and we are free to go to Him through Jesus, ask His forgiveness with a sincere heart and He will openly accept us back into His Grace. God's love is beyond what we will ever understand.


"am i worthy of god if i had an abortion"


At my church our pastor has been preaching on sin and salvations the last couple of weeks, and it is just more proof to me that I have been forgiven and I am saved inspite of my past sins. These are a few of the scripture he used as he preached. The words are not just mine, but proclaimed over and over in the Bible.


Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin… Acts 13:38-39


For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. Romans 3:23


For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:17


…so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him. Hebrews 9:28


For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: Romans 1:16


Yes, you can be worthy of God. I pray you see this and believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment