Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The next step

When you make the choice to be open to God's leading you have to be prepared to taken down roads that leave you panic stricken, uncomfortable, left at a loss for words, the whole nine yards. I've spent the last 24 hours attending a Women of Faith conference which has left me feeling deeply convicted that I needed to take my story to the next level. Not just write somewhat anonymously, but to be willing to stand before a group of my peers and tell my story. I must say I'm petrified at the thought, but I know that just like facing putting the words to the page here in my blog, I will now trust that God will have my back, and will stand beside me as I share my words.  I'm scheduled to speak in September of 2014, so I have the next eleven months to prepare, pray and decide which details of my story is most important to tell. 

Accept forgiveness and trust God to lead you into the unknown, to places you would never dream of venturing. You will grow beyond what you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment