Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving

As we past our annual season of Thanksgiving and move into the Christmas season I've spent some time thinking about things that I am thankful for.....


A God who can see past all my faults and still love me
Christ who saves me
Hope for healing and forgiveness
My husband who has stood by me through many dark times
A good relationship with my Dad
My two son's that I'm very proud of
Friends who I can be open and honest with about who I really am
A great church family that stretches far beyond the immediate church we attend
My golden retriever
Having a home
Our wood stove with a toasty fire going on a cool evening
Being employed
Pumpkin milkshakes and Christmas cookies
People who have taken the time to read my blog and supported me in the process


And so much more, I am very blessed







No comments:

Post a Comment