Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year

Well the holidays have finally passed and with the onset of the new year brings talk of resolutions and reflection.  I'm not big on resolutions, they just become one of those things that can become failures and I can do enough damage in that area with out setting myself up for more.  


But when it comes to reflection, I'm all over that. When I found myself compelled to start a blog several months ago I never dreamed that it would bring such peace to me. To be able to verbalize the penned up hurts and scars of abortion.  To connect with others who struggle with this issue. Having it open doors with others about the lasting effects of abortion, and help others that would otherwise might have been prone to be judgmental see that the judgement I placed on myself would be damning enough. This has even started conversations about providing ways to help others who question the choice they made find healing too.


So in my reflection, this blog is proving to be one of the best choices I've made in a long time. I can only hope that if you have been reading my blog that it would cause you to seek to be informed and have compassion for those who struggle with post-abortion recovery. If you are post-abortion, or what ever your your demons are, there is healing in a relationship with God, and support when you allow yourself to be open with others.  To know that there is love and grace for all of us. If you are facing a unwanted pregnancy know that their are others that have gone before you who can help,  and this blog is a safe place to ask questions, get support, and I will help anyway I can, just email me.


Thank you for reading, and thank you for joining in my journey. Many blessings to all of you in the new year ahead. May the journey continue...



No comments:

Post a Comment