Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

reflection

I've had my blog for seven days now.  I never realized I could cry so much, or even had so much to say. I know that where I'm going with this and the parts of my life I need to share with this, will bring pain to my family and I can only say that I'm sorry and ask their forgiveness.  But I think they all understand why I need to do this.  


I believe God gave me a empathic heart.  With every post I'm not only sharing me, but I'm writing to someone, and on most accounts so far, it has been for specific people. I will never say who is on my heart at that moment, but the pains and stories that are coming to me seem to continue to feed the words on each page. So far, as this has begun to filter out, I have felt massive amounts of support and love from my friends and family, for which I am very grateful. And to my astonishment, I'm having new doors open that I never knew were there in my existing relationships. I'm finding a deeper closeness to each person after every conversation, both with the women and men in my life. I'm also touched by the opens of each one that has begun to share their stories with me.


I knew deep inside myself this was a task I needed to undertake, but never dreamed the lives that would be affected by it so quickly and still can not fathom where this will go. As I continue to take this journey, I hope you will continue to travel it with me. I pray that you will too see how close we are as humans, how easily it is to encourage or discourage those around us. How sometimes the smallest thing, will have the biggest impact.


Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment